AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – Our client, a long established and leading manufacturer of Quality powered Generator Sets, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Sales Representative
- Our client is searching for an experienced Solar Sales Representative with in depth knowledge of Solar business in Nigeria to drive the sales of its Solar system products in Lagos state.
- B.Sc/HND in any course of study
- 1 – 3 years of Solar Sales experience
- In depth knowledge of Solar business with tract record of Solar Sales
- Existing database of Solar customers
- Prospect for new opportunities, by coordinating with Marketing on market surveys / research for potentials, having site visits to find new opportunities, meeting potential customers, and reporting on new products or services in the market (competitive or relevant to the company products or services), to get more leads and stay ahead in the market.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on prices from Sales Engineer, and presenting to Sales Manager/AGM for approval, to have documented offers for future referencing.
- Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, follow up on the sales documentation till completion and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support
- Ensure proper communication with the customers, by building good rapport, being available to respond to the customer’s inquiries, and showing good-will to constantly understand and support customer’s need, to enhance sales and after-sales support
- Offer proper prices to customers, upon reviewing customers’ portfolio and acquiring the matching prices from the price lists provided by the Sales Manager, to avoid wrong prices being given to customers
Deadline: 4th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.