Spytrac Telematics Service Limited is a technological based firm which commenced business in February 2014, providing vehicle and asset tracking solution, fuel monitoring and management services, driver monitoring and management solution in Nigeria. We are known for our reputation in quality customer service, fast growing IT Infrastructure, and team of professionals working to meet your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Installation Officer
Locations: Lagos, Benin-Edo, Ibadan-Oyo
Reports to: Head, Tech and Installation Department
Department: Technical Department
Slot: 3 Openings
- Serves customers by installing and servicing systems and products.
- Electronics Troubleshooting, Analyzing Information, Judgment, Client Relationships,
- Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply Management.
- Minimum Qualification ND in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics
- Electronics or any related field.
- Experience in Automobile wiring will be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions;
- Toubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Deadline: 11th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.