UrbanHive NG – A serviced office is the most convenient workspace solution for businesses of any size. You can move into your furnished office today.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: User Experience Design Intern UI/UX
- As a User Experience Design Intern (UI/UX), you will be involved in our design thinking process and the creation of innovative mobile, tablet and web products.
- You will bridge the gap between design, business, and technology to ship world-class digital experiences for leading companies and global brands.
- Work with design leads to create compelling interactive experiences
- Positive attitude with a desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring teamwork environment
- Perform user research and develop information architecture, user goals, journey maps, and design wireframes and visual interfaces
- Collaborate with developers to ensure pixel perfect execution across all project deliverables
- Work with the consulting team to gain insights into clients’ business and project objectives
- Learn the end-to-end process of project delivery and the associated design tools involved
- Successful candidates will have
- Firm grasp of design fundamentals demonstrated by a portfolio of digital projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and a keen eye for typography and visual hierarchy
- Clear and effective communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales
- Proficient in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite, and an eagerness to learn new tools
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Monthly Workshops & Seminars
- Compensation: N35,000/Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “User Experience Design Intern” as the subject of the email.