Signal Alliance is an integrated Nigerian Technology Company with practice that includes IT system integration, Business software, Application development, Health Technology and Software-as-a service platform development. The company has offices in Lagos and Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Accountant
- As a key member of the Management team, the Chief Accountant will assume a strategic role in the overall financial management of the company.
- The Chief Accountant will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
- This will include direct responsibility for accounting, financial reporting, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, deal analysis and negotiations, Tax matters, Internal Auditing, internal control, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job /Project cost/costing system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance applicable to federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance, MBA and or ICAN / ACA highly desirable.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles in an organized establishment.
- Knowledge of Accounting/ERP systems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online