Green Field Health Management Ltd, a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the following:
Job Title: Head, Underwriting (Enugu)
Candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Actuarial Sciences, Insurance or related field.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Actuarial Sciences, Insurance, Health Management, health financing or related fields
- Certification in or professional membership of Insurance, actuary sciences or related bodies
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel and field specific software
- Minimum of 10 years experience post NYSC
- Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant and related field
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc
Responsibilities and Attributes:
He/She is primarily responsible for providing leadership, support and guidance to the underwriting team. He is in charge of ensuring that the underwriting team complies with the goals, objectives and standards of the organization in order to meet customer satisfaction and deadlines. He does this by interpreting and implementing guidelines for the underwriting team. He/She assesses the risk posed by a client to the company. He uses various risk assessment software in order to regularly carry out risk assessment for various individuals and groups. He is also in charge of coming up with policy packages that meet the needs of various clients, while still maintaining company profitability.
Age: Not more than 50 years
REMUNERATION: Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Interested candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
or Email Us: email@example.com
NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. All applications must be received on or before Friday, 11th October, 2019.