CNEK Global Resources was founded with the vision of growing our multi-disciplinary team in order to offer a broad spectrum of specialist in agriculture, marketing, sales & supply; finance & account; energy & power, health; safety & environment; education, training & research; information & communication; and consulting services to become our clients’ preferred professional service provider (PSP) choice through excellence and efficiency in all aspects of the business life cycle. CNEK Global Resources is a leading practice that will exceed expectations and set new standards!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Consultant (Corporate or Individuals)
Direct Line Manager: Head, Financial Consulting
Are you a highly motivated and enterprising business professional/organization with sound knowledge of, and experience in providing consultation to SME’s? The ideal candidate will provide:
- Financial and business analysis
- Financial modeling
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Any other duties which may be assigned to you.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- SME accounting and financial Advisory services
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in a well-structured consultancy firm or in a finance / Accounting function
- An MBA and relevant professional qualification or advanced Degree will be an added advantage).
Other Additional Skills:
- Excellent project management skills
- Superior client relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Enterprising/excellent business development skills
Deadline: 5th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Credentials to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.