The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Elcasa Interiors, wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake three month training programme in Basic Interior Design and Furniture Production.
ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme (Basic Interior Design and Furniture Production)
- To develop skilled manpower capable of meeting the demands in basic interior design and furniture production
- To promote a public-private sector partnership model in Technical and Vocational Skills Training.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch. They will be awarded recognizable certification upon successful completion of the programme
- The Programme is entirely non – residential
- Candidates will, therefore, be responsible for their transportation and accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess a minimum of Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication skills will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 20th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward one (1) copy of their current CV and written Application addressed to:
The Training Coordinator,
No. B1, Glass Plaza,
FCDA Owner Occupier,
Kubwa, Abuja – FCT.
Email Application should be sent to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Screened candidates will be contacted to come for an oral interview/test and must bring 2 passport size photographs along with the following:
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s),
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.