Revelation Properties Limited is a leading Real Estate Company with a corporate vision of reducing the housing deficit in Nigeria by the provision of cost-effective, genuine, Greenfield Real Estate Projects across Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Investment Consultant
Location: Chevron Drive, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos.
Job type: Contract
- Lead our investors search, organize our forthcoming investment dinner, and shop for primary mortgage loans, corporate offtakers e.t.c
- Gather financial objectives and data through consultative approach to develop individual client situation perspective.
- Design centrally manufactured solution, asset allocation and investment program definition.
- Handle sales meetings daily and identify financial needs and objectives.
- Prepare coherent, precise and consistent investment paperwork.
- Manage productive management and staff relationships.
- Establish productive relationships with wholesalers to update on contemporary product design and selling techniques.
- Track activities through client relationship management system.
- Reply to supplement business development generated leads.
- Strengthen centers of influence and financial professionals’ relationships.
- Develop current and new clients through ethical sales methods, client satisfaction and service quality.
- Implement financial solutions and foster positive client relationship.
- Determine, support and suggest to clients on best suited services and act as client advocate.
- Build and develop positive relationship with new and current clients.
- Reply to business partners generated sales.
- Recommend to clients on investments and securities.
- MBA/MSC/MA in any related field with at least 7 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Success Track Record in Investment Consulting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Investment Consultant” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th November, 2019.