Revelation Properties Limited is a leading Real Estate Company with a corporate vision of reducing the housing deficit in Nigeria by the provision of cost-effective, genuine, Greenfield Real Estate Projects across Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Chevron Drive, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos
- MBA/MSC/MA in any related field with at least 7 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience managing a real estate brand is an added advantage.
- Is mission-driven, entrepreneurial and passionate about making a significant difference in the world
- Has successfully used different marketing channels to build a brand.
- Likes getting hands on and figuring out how to grow a high-potential business
- Has strong project management skills
- Has experience managing advertising and media
- Candidates residing around Lekki-Ajah and environs are encouraged to apply.
- Driving brand activation, events and sponsorship in key markets across the country.
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as Sales, Media, HR and Executive Assistant)
- Promoting the brand and enhancing its visibility in the market.
- Create innovative local media solutions to derive cost efficiency
- Managing budgets and brands.
- Executes digital, social, web and PR strategies as prescribed by Corporate Marketing to create awareness for upcoming events. Assess effectiveness of results.
- Continuously monitor, measure and report social media activities, trends and campaign results; delivering insights to drive continuous improvement and reinvestment strategies
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots
- All other duties as assigned
Deadline: 17th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using “Investment Consultant” as subject of the email.