Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, who is into Facility Management of Residential and Commercial Properties is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant
Job Type: Full time
- We are in need of an HR Assistant personnel who can handle the daily administrative and Hr duties of an organization, someone who assists the Hr manager with recruitment, record maintenance, payroll processing and also provides clerical support for all employees.
- HR Assistant should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, payroll, and benefits administration.
- Someone who is superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
- B.Sc or HND in Human Resource Management or related field
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instruction.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal
- Submits employees’ data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Organizes work.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Answers the telephone, reply messages, and maintains equipment and supplies.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Setting KPI for new employees
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
Deadline: 15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.