Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
- Meets with requesters to determine requirements of projects; determines feasibility of project and prepares cost estimates.
- Assists in the preparation of “record” drawings on completion of construction.
- Assists in preparation of layout and draws preliminary sketch of project to present to client.
- Assists in developing and/or coordinating development of detailed working drawings and specifications after approval for project has been obtained.
- Assists with coordinating bid process.
- Reviews shop drawings, specifications, cost estimates and construction material recommendations submitted by outside architects and contractors to ensure adherence to contract and notifies Architect of discrepancies.
- Reviews work of contractor, verifying specified materials are being used, dimensions are as drawn and quality is according to contract document.
- Performs original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
- Analyses space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs: recommends actions to meet new requirements.
- Assists in compiling data for comprehensive facilities use and feasibility data to be used for site planning, capital improvement and long-range planning.
- Assists in compiling data for architectural plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports etc.
- Assists in the preparation for plans for existing buildings where plans are not available.
- Assists in conducting preliminary studies of proposed projects to obtain information as to space and design requirements obtaining measurements and making sketches preliminary to the preparation of drawing.
- Assists in preparation of scale drawing of details required for contract drawing.
- Assists in preparation of design development drawings.
- Provides support to Architects and management staff.
- Educational Qualification: BSc Architecture
- Master’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years hands on Architectural experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in Auto cad, Revit and Archi card software
- Good level in the use of Microsoft suite.
Job Title: Accountant
- Process financial transactions related to office and project expenditures.
- maintain an effective filing system for financial transactions and project documents.
- Ensure accuracy of accounting entries and adequacy of supporting documents.
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial and analysis reports for management decision making purposes
- Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Carryout others accounting duties that may arise in the course of performing the above mentioned responsibilities.
- Minimum Required Experience: 2-3 year(s)
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Knowledge of the use of Accounting Software is a must: quickbook.
- Must have a minimum qualification of HND / B SC in Accounting.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of accounting experience.
- Must be a member of ICAN
- Must be willing to travel
- Possession of any accounting certification can be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com with position applied for as subject.