Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is looking for suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Coatings_Offshore)
- Improve the sales and financial performance of Protective Coatings.
- Develop and implement strategies for securing Marine & Protective Coatings projects
- Increase market share in the region
- Prepare sales plan with a road map to achieve a planned objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities with IOC’s; to ensuring profit maximization.
- Set the direction of the business, forecast annual, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly budget and targets and prepare action plans for self and individual team members.
- Identify, develop and maximize new and existing business opportunities for sales of Coatings in Nigeria.
- B.Sc/M.Sc degree in Engineering
- NACE 2 Certificate and Offshore Sales Experience is Mandatory
- Techno Commercial Candidate with Min of 5 years experience in Sales and Marketing of Coatings.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Generate huge sales by finding prospective buyers for the company’s products
- Sales and marketing of Decorative Paints, Hygiene and Cleaning Products such as; Soaps, Detergents etc.
- Follow up on prospective clients to meeting up with sales targets.
- Manage business relationship with new and existing clients.
- Investigate leads and understand the market trends.
- Identify most important sales KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports when needed.
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Report to management team.
- Minimum of OND In Chemistry or any related discipline.
- Min of 2yrs experience in the sales of Paints or hygiene products (Soaps, detergent)
- Must be resident in KANO and fluent in speaking HAUSA LANGUAGE.
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools
- Good Communication and human relation skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
N60,000 – N70,000/Monthly Gross.
Deadline: 25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV ‘MS Word Format’ to: [email protected] Using “Sales Executive_Kano” as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted.