Fort Knox Resourcing & Outsourcing Limited is registered as a private Limited Liability company by the Corporate Affairs Commission and has been providing excellent resourcing services across diverse clientele in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Ogudu/Ojota, Lagos
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Taking minutes
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Data entry (sales figures, property listings etc.)
- General office management such as ordering stationary
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff and customers
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Possibly maintaining the company social media accounts
- Providing administration support to Sales Reps, Property Managers and Senior Management.
- OND, HND or B.Sc
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Qualification: (OND/BSC/HND)
- Male or female
- 0 – 3 years’ Experience
Job Title: Training Official
- Seeking a suitable supervisor to support completion of formative and summative assessments, teaching and learning tools, and application forms
- Submitting forms and documentation by the required deadlines
- Securing appropriate training positions
- Researching and accessing new learning resources as necessary
- Providing new supervisors with copies of past Supervisor’s Reports and any other information relevant to their progress at the commencement of each rotation. If a trainee is unable to provide this information then the Company may do so on their behalf.
- Being familiar with and adhering to company policies.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Promoter” as the subject of the mail.