We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Assistant
Location: Itori, Ogun
Type of Employment: Contract
- Monitor and validate all inventories, physical count of all incoming goods/item and perform monthly checks for completeness.
- Maintain accuracy of all counts, report stock levels and ensure authenticity of all information provided.
- Support the Inventory Officer with the arrangement of goods to enable easy stock storage and retrieval.
- Support the offloading process by arranging merchandise, material, and consignments for easy accessibility and identification.
Requirements and Qualification
- OND holders only.
- Planning & organizing.
- Effective communication.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Candidates must be resident in Ogun state.
Deadline: 22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Click here to apply online