Rovedana Limited – Our client is a leading and popular upscale retail nail Salon in Lekki Phase 1. They offer specialist manicures, pedicures and nail extension services, including acrylic and gel nails in an environment that is not only beautiful but fun and relaxing to be in.
The are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Salon Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The major duties of the spa manager include oversight of facility operations, ensuring that customers are satisfied, managing employee’s schedules and performance, as well as working to make sure the salon is profitable.
- Minimum of an OND with up to 4 years’ experience in managing a spa.
- Experience in any leadership capacity.
- Good Inventory management skills
- Good Listening Skills.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills
Qualities and Traits:
- Toughness – Means being demanding, with high standards, resilient, tenacious and with the aim of being respected, as opposed to been popular.
- Fairness – Being impartial, rewarding or penalizing performance without having favourites.
- Warmth-loving – What is being done and caring for people. ‘Cold fish’ people don’t make great managers.
- Team Oriented – Must be a team-oriented person with positive, upbeat demeanours and a passion for quality service
- Qualified male candidates who are interested in this position should
- Delegating stylist to customers respectively
- Ensuring that the Salon is Sparkling Clean and always neat
- Ensuring Clients Satisfaction
- Customer Service retention, ensuring that the customers are aware of special offer, loyalty and reward programs
- Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all customer complaints/issues
- Manage relationship with Clients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Salon Manager” as subject of the email.