CGIT Consults – Our client, a leading IT Firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Customer Support Officer
Location: V.I, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Customer Care
Slot: 30 Openings
- The Online Customer Support Officer will manage interactions with customers through the company’s digital channels
- S/he will also receive and process customers’ online orders as well as respond to customers’ queries and complaints.
- Manage customer engagement for all social media platform
- Responds to customers enquiries via website or social media with approval from the Business Director
- Create and post content and videos on the social media platforms
- Manages and resolves client complaints
- Follow up on customers to get feedback post service delivery
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Receive online orders, process orders and ensure the items are delivered to the customers
- Communicates orders to the operations team for delivery
- Prepare daily sales report and submit to the Online Team Lead
- Ensures customer satisfaction at all times
- Resolve customers’ complaints
- HND or B.Sc in any related discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience in direct sales, digital marketing or customer service
- Experience in the retail industry is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Digital marketing skills
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills.
- May be required to work overtime
- Job Type: Full time
- Renumeration: N90,000 monthly and other benefits.
Deadline: 11th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.