An indigenous, ambitious and forward-looking Pharmaceutical Group involved in marketing/distribution of OTC & POM pharmaceuticals since 2011 with over 40 SKU’s cutting across Anti-Infectives, Analgesics, Anti-Malarials, Diabetics, Men’s Health, Personal Hygiene, etc. is currently experiencing an accelerated growth phase and their vision is to be amongst the top 5 pharma companies in Nigeria by 2023.
In furtherance of this, they are seeking to hire seasoned sales professionals with integrity, passion for pharmaceutical sales, independent and self-motivated thinkers with overwhelming desire to succeed no matter the odds, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Minna – Niger; Kano; Osogbo and Ife – Osun; Lagos Island, Agege, Surulere, Ikorodu and Mushin – Lagos; Asaba, Warri – Delta; Uyo – Akwa Ibom; Aba and Umuahia – Abia; Makurdi – Benue; Zaria – Kaduna; Abeokuta – Ogun; Port Harcourt – Rivers; Owerri – Imo; Abakaliki – Ebonyi; Enugu; Onitsha – Anambra
- The successful candidate is expected to primarily generate demand; ensure shelf-presence and access to our product within the assigned territory
- He/She is also to identify and recruit trade channel members for grassroots presence of products
- You will be provided with extensive training for up to 6 months. If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory after open and transparent evaluation, you will be upgraded
- substantive Medical Representative Position, which has more generous conditions of service, is pensionable and attracts official car.
- B.Pharm or B.Sc in Health/Biological Sciences or equivalent. No experience required.
- Self-starter, ambitious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High integrity index
- Up to N80,000/month and bonus of over N60,000/month depending on experience and productivity.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos Island, Badagry, Ikeja, Surulere, – Lagos; Kano; Kaduna; Lafia – Nasarawa; Oyo; Akure – Ondo; Oshogbo – Osun; Calabar – Cross River; Port Harcourt – Rivers; Jos – Plateau; Minna – Niger; Sokoto; Kebbi
- Successful candidates will be expected to make significant contribution to the company’s plan to build strong and impregnable brands through effective hospital presence/promotion and awareness creation amongst the healthcare professionals
- These professionals will execute effective hospital/promotional activities and as well as manage the company’s relationship health institutions and within their territory
- Candidates will be expected to create awareness with professional bodies in the healthcare and consumers alike.
- B.Pharm/B.Sc in Biological Sciences or Human/Animal Health Sciences
- 2 or more years of medical representation experience with record of positive performance and achievements
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital promotion experience
- Strong intellectual analytical and communication skills
- Problem-solver, result-oriented and intra-preneural and self-motivated self-starter with definite ability to work without significant supervision
- High integrity index
- Ability to drive, with proof
- Up to N120,000/month and bonus of over N100,000/month depending on experience and productivity, and usual perks and tools available to medical sales representatives.
Job Title: Sales Admin Officer
- The Sales Admin will assist the Administrative department in Filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- OND or HND with at least a year experience as an Admin Personnel
- Excellent Computer skills on programs such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Attractive and competitive.
Job Title: Product Manager
- The role major responsibilities are strategy development, proposition and implementation of marketing objectives for assigned brands
- He will also be responsible executing and supervising all promotions efforts as well as market and marketing research and analysis.
- B.Pharm or B.Sc with at least 2 years experience as a Product/Brand Manager in the pharmaceutical industry
- Medical sales Representation experience and possession of an MBA confer significant advantage
- Proven track record of performance
- Stong analytical skills with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Up to N200,000 per month depending on experience and productivity and usual perks associated with Product Manager.
Job Title: HR Accounts Officer
- The HR Officer will be responsible of assisting the HR department in recruiting, planning the overall HR strategy and in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Debt collection, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable and following up on overdue debts.
- B.Sc or HND with at least a year experience as a HR Assistant or Accountant position
- Computer literate on programs such as word, excel, etc.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Attractive and competitive.
Deadline: 3rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should make a one-page write-up on why you are most suitable for the job, and send the write up with a photo ID, current Resume/CV (in MS Word format only) to: [email protected] using your name, position applied for and preferred location as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage.
- Applicants not following the directions as specified above with necessary documents requested will be disqualified.