Job Title: Assistant Bid and Tender Coordinator
Summary of Role
- Reporting to the Bid Manager the post holder will be responsible for assisting the Bid
- Manager and Bid Co-ordinator in the submission of complete, comprehensive and competitive PQQ’S and ITT submissions.
- You will be responsible for the co-ordination of accurate up to date bid team
- information, ensuring high quality and up to date bid materials, templates and case studies are maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Bid Manager / Bid Co-ordinator with PQQ and ITT submissions and where appropriate compile and deliver final submissions on time
- Interview preparation
- Assist and where appropriate assess and summarise requirements of PQQ’s and ITT’s
- Compile PQQ responses and assist with ITT responses
- Management of document templates and document set up
- Ensure clarifications are monitored, managed, submitted and distributed for PQQ’s and ITT’s in a timely manner
- Production, management and administration of bid documents, materials and marketing information
- Ensure accurate and efficient management of online portals
- Updating bid tracker and reporting tools with all relevant information ensuring accuracy and up to date information is accessible
- Administration and formatting of documents
- Co-ordinate and review input from subcontractors and consultants for submissions where appropriate
- Site visits to obtain case study information
- Seek, review and manage feedback on all bids
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of bid information to Gateway
- Be aware of and comply with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
- FulLfil Company CPD requirements and undertake all relevant training and
- development activities as and when required
- Contribute to the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
- HND/B.SC in Sciences/Engineering with at least 5 years experience in a related industry.
Job Title: Tender Coordinator/Administrative Officer
- As a tender coordinator you will be responsible for commercial tenders, from reviewing the initial request to tracking and managing the tender process to submitting the final bids to purchasers.
- You will be working in a small team which reports directly to the business development manager.
- Tender coordination tasks will consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate the tender process within the tender team, set deadlines and responsibilities
- Communicate with international clients on the tender process
- Communicate internally, prepare for and conduct internal meetings for each bid • Reviewing contractual terms and conditions
- Maintaining the administration of the tenders
- Prepare bid bonds if required
- Review and format draft bids in order to comply with Company guidelines and purchaser requirements
- Obtain feedback from purchasers when tenders are unsuccessful
- Strive to continuously improve the tender process
Who we are looking for:
- An energetic and socially skilled individual, with no nine-to-five mentality, who is able to multitask, and set priorities. Further, the ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Higher education, to at least HND level
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Prior experience with providing administrative support, ideally in a sales or commercial environment
- Customer focus
- Strong power of analysis
- Excellent organizational skills
- Eye for detail
- Self-starter able to work independently and in teams
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good telephone presence
- 5 Years experience
Deadline: 3rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.