Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full Service Property Management company is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring qualified candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Ref Id: SMM/1113/AF
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
- The Social Media Manager will be in charge of representing our company by building a social media presence for our brands.
- Run social media advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original written and visual content.
- Engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service platform on social media.
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Build a social media presence.
- Analyzing data.
- Responding to comments on social media.
- Engaging influencers.
- Be a community manager.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Candidate must be familiar with the use of all social media platforms.
- Candidate must have functioning laptop and smart phone.
- Candidate must have B.Sc in any related field.
- Candidate must have minimum 3 years work experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Candidate must be agile/willingness to work.
- Candidate must possess skills on picture taking and editing.
- Candidate must have cognate experience as a customer service representative.
- Must be creative.
- Must be able to use social media to create presence.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Must be proactive and with strong attention to details.
- Must have good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
- Must be presentable.
- Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role “Social Media Manager” as the subject of your application.
Note: The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Application Deadline 18th November, 2019.