Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full service Real Estate Development Company is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Ref Id: BS/1128/HM
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Managing Partners
- Driving the company’s HR administration, by reviewing policies as they relate to staff handbook, appraisal, targets and KPIs, employee discipline, and promotions and raises.
- Orienting new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documenting human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishing human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Performing administrative duties and functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, and sound decision-making.
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating meetings and all associated logistics, department and off-site meetings, external group other events.
- Administering benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Laws
- 6+ or more year’s relevant experience in an executive support/ human resource role at a high corporate level.
- Prioritizes tasks and meets deadlines with minimal supervision. Strong problem solving.
- Independently explores and learns about the company, the role and how to get things done in a complex environment.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personal Management.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of labor Law and HR practices.
- Strong team player.
- Experience and skill creating and organizing presentations and reporting for executive audience.
- Takes initiative to learn new systems and stay current in area of expertise.
- Knowledge of general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, scheduling, expenses, calendar).
- Excellent Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Teamwork.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to stay on top of time sensitive projects and urgent requests, requiring a high level of flexibility and ability to execute quickly.
- Thinks ahead, minimizing potential problems. Proactive in identifying areas to improve.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicates openly and directly. Adjusts communication to level of audience. Responds professionally.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and technical material.
- Ability to work efficiently and handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient PC skills to include Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other business enterprise systems).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: email@example.com Using the role “HR Manager” as the subject of your application.