Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Master Instructor – Office 365
- Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in learning and development? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Tek-Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we are hiring a technical trainer You will be responsible for identifying and developing key Microsoft technical training courses for our teams, as well as the primary facilitator through instructor-led learning (ILT) or online (e-learning).
- Finally, supporting the operations teams, you will monitor usage of the tools and evaluation of the learnings in the success of the teams.
- You will be responsible for developing a wide variety of job skills, and technical training courses as needed to build the technical competency of the Tek-Experts Technical Support Engineers.
- In addition, you have the opportunity to identify and develop cutting edge training courses for self-paced or instructor led training activities following a systematic training development model similar to ADDIE or SAM.
Start fulfilling your dreams:
- If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement a global process to measure the progress of each employee during Onboarding.
- Ensure the process gives feedback to employees on technical and soft skills and advises management of progress and issues.
- Deliver a multi-week Onboarding for new employees to groups of 20+ that is designed to achieve proficiency targets.
- Monitor and track the delivery of all Onboarding class across sitesUse modern classroom instruction methods that produce knowledge retention and skill development.
- Deliver highly interactive practice activities, simulations, microlearning, and exams.
- Implement continuous learning topics that are designed to advance the skills and abilities of employees in their current role.
What We’re Looking For
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Product and technical expertise, in line of business
- T4 Certification
- Onboarding Training experience
- Client facing responsibility
- Technical training delivery.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.