Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an international company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager – Expatriate
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are currently in need of an Expatriate Plant Manager for our operations in Nigeria. The position is based in Onne.
- To ensure the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Plant in order to satisfy customer requirements and achieve the profits agreed during the budget process.
- To manage the Plant and Facilities Maintenance system in order that Company assets are kept secure, well maintained and in compliance with the applicable standards/regulations.
- To lead and participate in strategy reviews, internal and external audits, budgeting and inventory management processes.
- To provide regular and comprehensive reports to the Board regarding the status of the Company’s key performance indicators with appropriate benchmarks drawn from external sources.
- To oversee the preparation of the annual budget for the Company, ensuring plans and forecasts are submitted on time.
- To continually develop and maintain good customer relationships in order to maximise and increase the Division’s sales and services capability.
- To be fully aware of the Company’s contractual obligations to all customers and ensure services are provided in line with these
- To manage and co-ordinate an effective team approach to handling customer requirements and ensuring delivery of the necessary responses in a timely manner.
- To ensure that work is produced and delivered through processes which are capable, clearly specified and consistently controlled in conjunction with the Company’s Quality Procedures.
- To conduct regular reviews of the effectiveness of the processes and implement actions regarding key areas for growth and improvement of services.
- To promote full compliance of products within sound engineering practice and applicable legislation.
- To ensure that all work is produced and delivered through processes which are capable, clearly specified and consistently controlled in conjunction with the Company’s Procedures and customer specifications.
- To promote good working practices and compliance with the Company’s Safety Management System and Quality Management System.
- To monitor the Key Performance Indicators set and agreed for the Company and implement corrective actions if required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-10 years experience in a similar position within an international company operating in the industry, manufacturing, oil & gas or energy sectors
- Senior level management experience in an operational role with P&L responsibility.
- Experience of business process development in a related industry.
- Experience of managing multi discipline teams.
- Knowledge of materials and processes used within oil & gas operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across all disciplines, both verbally and in writing
- Strong focus and ability in relation to prioritisation of tasks and allocation of resources.
- Previous experience in emerging markets / Nigeria will be a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.