A4 & T Power Solutions is a B2B power solution company that provides alternative power to businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomass Engineer
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced biomass engineer to join a well-established and leading renewable energy company.
- As a Biomass Field Service Engineer, you’ll support the installation of our client’s renewable energy systems,This role will involve the service, maintenance and fault-finding on commercial biomass systems many.
Your role will include:
- Reactive call outs to critical electrical and mechanical breakdowns.
- Use mathematical and computer models to complete design and specification calculations
- Carry out lab experiments and adapt them to large-scale industrial processes
- Prepare detailed schedules of work, feasibility studies and cost estimates
- Check site and ground conditions for the installation of renewable technologies, such as wind turbines
- Negotiate service agreements and manage associated costs and revenues
- Liaise and negotiate with specialist contractors, geologists and other relevant organisations
- Keep up to date with legislation and environmental standards and make sure systems and processes comply
- Develop technical expertise in all matters to do with energy and environmental control.
- Design, develop and build renewable energy technologies
- Combine renewable energy production with existing power systems
- Arrange new supplies and negotiate tariffs with fuel providers
- Carry out site inspections and energy surveys
- Design and select equipment
- The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of large biomass systems with a background in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Previous mechanical or electrical services experience.
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems, such as solar PV, wind turbines or biomass boilers would be beneficial.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.