Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: Gombe, Borno, Cross River, Edo, Delta (Warri), Kaduna, Yobe
- Reach out to prospective pension customers and clients
- Open Pension account for customers
- Ensure proper registration and documentation for new customers
- Conduct market research and field survey for clients’ products and services
- Mail billing copies of sales to customers
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding products or services.
- Implement best practices in sales programs
- Register and implement pension program for prospective customers
- Minimum of OND/NCE qualifications
- Ability to reach out to prospective customers and clients
- Good communication and interactive skills
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Relevant working experience
- Sales knowledge is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of the use of basic computer application (Microsoft Suits) .
- Ability to multi-task
- Applicant must reside in Warri, Gombe, Edo, Yobe, Cross River, Kaduna
Job Title: Documentation Management Officer
Locations: Borno, Yobe, Cross River, Kaduna, Edo, Gombe and Delta (Warri)
- Type, store, file, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database systems
- Check completion and correctness of forms, documents and bills.
- Ensure integrity of original documents through processing, and packing and marking of prepared projects.
- Ensure agreement of documents and corporate records with legal, clinical, financial and regulatory guidelines.
- Merge image documents with text documents, and assist in printing procedures.
- Proofread, merge and format documents whenever required
- Ensure complete secrecy in managing confidential documents, and manage document recovery.
- Utilize software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines.
- Applicant must possess minimum of SSCE Certificate or Diploma in certificate
- Applicant must have very good knowledge of the use of computer applications e.g (Microsoft suites)
- Data entry skills is an added advantage
- Fast in typing and storage of large documents
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicant must be descent and well organised
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Applicants should have a National Identification Card.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and other necessary documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.