Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Assistant
- Provide support to the Audit Manager in collation of audit requirements as specified from time to time.
- Ensure compliance of all the audit procedures and policies followed by the organization according to the category specified by the state audit department.
- Keep track of the annual tax audit and collate information into other audit procedures without fail.
- Verify various financial statements such as balance sheet, income statement, assets and liabilities statement and equity statement on a quarterly basis and submit report to senior auditor.
- Ensure compliance of fraud control policy available in the organization apart from providing suggestions for improving the same periodically.
- Evaluate the various procedures and processes that entail weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual audit in the organization.
- Ensure proper audit controls and compliance at all levels and departments in the organization.
- Inspect for accuracy of policy procedures being followed in various departments.
- Point out loopholes in the policies and procedures and bring it to the notice of the senior auditor within the least possible time frame allotted.
- Maintain the database of all the internal and external auditors including the various reports that need to be submitted to each auditor on a regular basis.
- Develop and submit audit budget under the guidance of the senior auditor and implement the same on approval of the board of directors of the organization.
- Graduate degree in Accounting
- More than 5 years experience in a financial sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.