Rossland Screening Solutions since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are looking to hire the position below for an immediate employment on behalf of our client in the Fertilizer Industry:
Job Title: General Manager (Core Agronomist)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Industry: Agriculture/ Agro Allied
Nationality: All nationalities
Minimum Job Requirements
- Degree in Agronomy from Reputed University
- Doctorate/MBA from top B schools preferred
- 20 years’ experience in Strategy Building & Business Development of Fertilizers & Agro Products
- Experience working with policy makers in the government & NGOs
- Experience in developing and publishing white papers in international journals
- International Exposure in fertilizer and Agro-sector
- Exposure in West Africa will be an added advantage
Roles And Responsibilities
- Strategizing and development of Product and Marketing concepts including global positioning of our Products and Brand.
- Represents the organization in all International Forums, Conferences, Fertilizer Associations, Research Institutions and in Government programs.
- Representing the organization’s view in the global community in relation to the various fertilizer regulations (new and existing).
- Keynote Speaker in all the major fertilizer and agricultural conferences/forums.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with high level dignitaries (Ministers’) in all the countries in West Africa, NGOs and DFIs.
- Mentoring the Agronomy team in Nigeria and West Africa and developing white papers on agriculture in Africa to be published in international journals.
- Guide the marketing team in Nigeria and West Africa in the formulation of marketing and branding strategies, benchmarking as per global standards.
- Responsible for identifying innovative products/new advancements in technology and facilitating the implementation of the same in the company.
- Scouting growth opportunities in the fertilizer and Agro-sector which can make the organization a global leader in the sector
Deadline: 13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.