China International Telecommunication Construction Corporation (CITCC) – Restructured from former China Communications Construction General Corporation, China International Telecommunication Construction Corporation (hereinafter referred to as CITCC) is an internationalized large professional comprehensive communication construction group enterprise affiliated to China Communications Services Corporation Limited under China Telecom in China’s communication construction field, with strong construction capacity, high scientific and technological content and the highest nationally certified qualification for a construction enterprise.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- We are looking for talented and qualified Logistics officers to join our team. In this position, the person will be responsible for all supply chain management duties, such as organizing, monitoring of logistics dispatch, storage and distribution of goods and orders. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability for customer satisfaction.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Competencies and Personal Attributes
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or any relevant field.
- All Applicants must be willing to come to our Lagos office for all Assessments.
- Proven working experience as a logistics and Courier service officer and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Deadline: 17th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.