PrisDav Consulting – Our client, Lontor Hi-tech Development Co. specializes in manufacturing, marketing and distribution of electrical lighting house hold products.
They are looking to hire suitable persons within Electronics industry experience in the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager (Southwest, Southeast & North)
- An Area Sales Manager is responsible for the sale of a business’ products or services in a specified region or geographical area.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Achieving regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate- set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goal and assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Providing ongoing support to distribute and produce to product or service.
- Managing sales team in the specified area.
- Ensuring profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
- Managing significant opportunity pipeline to guarantee success and regional growth.
- Strategizing sales plans for short and long term objectives.
- Informing on regional competitive activities and overall market place on time.
- Maintaining and expanding customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
Experience, Qualification & Skills
- B.Sc or HND in Arts, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years cumulative field sales experience
- Relevant Professional Certificates
- Sales Dealership
- Marketing & Sales techniques
- Marketing Communication
- Trade chain management
- Cost management
- Customer Care
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
Job Title: Head, National Sales (Open Market, Modern Trade & E- Commerce)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Oversee national sales, promotions, collections and other activities to achieve sales target.
- Build positive working relationship with existing clients for repeat business.
- Identify and contact potential customers for new business opportunities.
- Coordinate with sales team to plan promotional activities, trade shows and special events.
- Motive and guide sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- Maintain sales management and reporting tools to achieve business objectives.
- Coordinate with management to develop sales plan, budget and schedule.
- Interact with sales team to develop sales plans and strategies.
- Develop creative sales technique and tactics to meet business goals.
- Understand client needs and provide appropriate sales solutions.
- Address client issues and queries in a timely fashion.
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and reports for management and customers.
- Develop sales presentations for board of directors and customers.
- Participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent company’s brand.
- Hire, train and guide new candidates in their job responsibilities.
- Proven work experience as a sales manager
- Experience in managing a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field.
Deadline: 13th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] Using the position applied for as subject of the mail.