Princess Medical Centre (Princess Medi-Clinics) is a multispecialty hospital established to provide a patient driven and friendly quality medical service with an attendant profitable growth. Our services are provided following appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). We are in partnership with other healthcare facilities to provide even more upscale services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Obstetrician & Gyneocologist Consultant
The right candidate should:
- Possess MBBS with either MRCOG, FMCOG or FWACS or their equivalents and be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria MDCN.
- Have a minimum of 2 years post MBBS working experience which should be in the area of specialty as a consultant in a standard hospital.
- Possess strategic and motivational leadership skills.
- Maintain high professional standards, discipline and communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external parties.
- Be a good team player, with ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Be Computer Literate.
- Modern Obstetrical Practice both routine and in emergency situations. Operative Obstetrics.
- Gynaecological Consultations including infertility assessment, sexually transmitted diseases and pelvic infections.
- Family planning counselling.
- Gynaecological surgery including endoscopic and laparoscopic procedures.
- Pre-pregnancy counselling.
- Antenatal care, intrapartum management and postnatal clinics.
- Advice on current Contraceptive technology as applicable to individuals.
- Community outreach programmes to include preventive techniques such as health education, nutrition in and out of pregnancy.
- Management of behavioural changes that may require emergency contraception.
- Management of complications of abortions and post abortion care networking
- General Out Patient Consultation.
- Team leader for the ward
- IVF experience.
Deadline: 27th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only successful candidates who meet selection criteria would be invited for an interview.