Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Reports to: Business Manager
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents and recommending financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarise current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Participate in financial standard setting and in forecast process
- Direct internal and external audit to ensure compliance
- Keep and maintain proper financial records.
- Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Preparing asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering details of transaction in the expenditure record.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- An innovative individual with an intelligent and proactive mind
- Must be within the age range of 23-28 years.
- Must have a field and office personality.
- Proficiency in English language, MS Office and other accounting software
- Articulate with exemplary written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks, time management and project management skills
- Excellent people skills, ability to build rapport, business acumen and exemplary work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must reside within the Ibeju-Lekki/Ajah axis
- Required Education: HND Accounting (preferable)
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements and general ledger functions and month-end/year end close process.
- Ability to reflect on one’s work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions.
- Maximum of 2 years relevant work experience
- A result-driven goal-getter with a mindset to learn
- High level of numeracy
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment, includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight
- People Skill: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Entrepreneurial Skill: Ability to market a brand through articulate written and verbal communication methods.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company brand and the team.
- Attention to Detail, Reporting and Research Skills
NGN 50,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “job title” as subject