First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, End-User Support ATM / POS
Ref No: 2000002C
Job: IT TECH, SEC & OPS
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From: Executive Trainee Grade Range – To: Assistant Banking Officer
- Provide adequate support to ensure Optimal Utilizations Of Our Alternative Delivery Channels the ATMs and POS
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work With The PTSPs To Increase POS Availability
- Generate Report Daily, Weekly And Monthly For Review
- Liaise and follow up with vendors to ensure open incidents are promptly resolved and closed on HP Service Manager
- Comply with the principles and policies in the information security hand book
- Report generation for outstanding issues.
- Perform daily operations to support Branches On ATM/POS Related Issues
- Monitor ATM Add-ons to ensure that they are Up And Running
- Attend To Incidents Logged against the team
- Assist personnel transitions that may be needed to support the ATM/POS and/or process.
- Work With The CEs from ATM Vendors on The Quarterly Preventive Maintenance
- Monitor ATMs performance to ensure high availability nationwide
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any Computer related discipline; Higher Degrees / Professional Certifications (an added advantage).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply