The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Compiles with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable institution with a minimum of Second Class, Upper Division
- Must have at least 5 years post NYSC experience
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
- Proficient and versatile in the use of accounting and financial principles and software.
- Ability to innovate, prioritize and implement efficiently
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
Job Title: Forklift Operator
- Operate a forklift in our central warehouse to transfer products and other cargo in ar of storage
- Carry out hourly, daily and weekly checks to ensure the quality of products transferred is maintained and inventory organized
- Perform routine and needed maintenance on forklift
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and undergo regular reviews to ensure safety and cleanliness standards are met
- Strict adherence to all HACCP warehouse practices requirements.
- HND, OND, or Trade Test 1, 2, 3 in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Forklift operations and Logistics.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Action planning and prioritization skills.
- Result oriented
Job Title: Industrial Electrical Technician
- B.Sc or HND in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in installation, repair and maintenance of electrical components.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th January, 2020.