Workforce Group – Our client, a leading Commercial Bank is seeking to employ qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- Do you ensure timely and exceptional service delivery to customers in order to delight them?
- If this describes you, a leading commercial bank will be happy to discuss with you.
- Have you had experience in handling customers’ complaints and providing assistance to customers through account opening and maintenance as well as information on the banks products and services?
- Sell the Banks products and services to existing customers and intending prospects.
- Ensure a seamless flow of business transactions by communicating necessary information to the customers and bank departments as required.
- Treat customers request and instructions on their various accounts and ensure they are satisfied with the services provided.
- Arrange all documents and account opening packages appropriately.
- Request for transaction instruments e.g. cheque books, ATM cards etc. upon customers’ request.
- Disseminate basic technical knowledge of the products and services offered by the bank to internal and external customers.
- Open all account types in the bank for various customers and ensure all accounts have complete documentation.
- The role reports to the Head of Customer Service and responsibilities are as follows but not limited to;
- Escalate all customer care issues to the Head of Customer Service / Service Manager and follow through on corrective measures.
- Experience in Banking operations for at least 1 – 2 years
- Minimum of second class upper/lower credit.
- Not more than 27 years of age
- B.Sc. / HND qualification in any discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.