Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fire Fighter
- Protects personnel during emergencies by extinguishing fires, executing rescues, mitigating chemical spills.
- Ensures availability of water at fire scene by testing hydrants; requesting and expediting repairs; verifying repair.
- Minimizes fire damage by responding to alarms; driving and operating equipment; regulating water pressure; combating and extinguishing fires; rescuing and reviving personnel.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Prevents fire damage by conducting surveys and inspections for hazards; enforcing codes.
- Prepares personnel to prevent fire damage by developing and conducting educational and training programs.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
Qualification / Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year experience as procurement officer or related position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- B.Sc or HND.
- Candidates must have worked in a construction company or a facility management company.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Description and Requirements
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Preparing of Bill of quantity
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- The ideal candidate will have a good civil engineering background.
- B.Sc. (University Degree) in Quantity Surveying
N100,000 – N120,000 Gross monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th January, 2020.