Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
- We would love to hire a reliable HR Assistant to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- BSc / HND in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
Job Title: Public Relations Executive
- You will be the one to project the “face” of our company and will be instrumental in enhancing its popularity and trustworthiness.
- We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Public Relations (PR) Executive to manage the relationships between our company and external parties.
- Developing effective PR plans using appropriate strategies and tactics
- Organizing and coordinating PR activities.
- Devising creative public relations strategies that fit company profile
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
- BSc / BA in PR, Marketing or similar field.
- Proven experience as public relations executive or any similar role
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
- Solid knowledge of social media (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Job Title: Customer Service Trainer
- Your responsibilities include facilitating on-the-job coaching, developing educational material and organizing training sessions for new hires. If you’re familiar with teaching soft skills like negotiation and problem-solving, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will make sure our customer service representatives develop their skills and successfully address clients’ needs.
- We are looking to hire a Customer Service Trainer to educate our support, sales and customer service teams by conducting seminars and interactive courses.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc degree or HND in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Additional certification in training is a plus.
- Working experience as a Customer Service Trainer or similar role
- Experience in sales or customer service positions is a plus
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2020.