First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, IT Business Analyst
Ref No: 2000002A
Job: IT TECH, SEC & OPS
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From: Manager Grade Range – To: Principal Manager
- Collaborate with other IT leadership to develop strategic vision for Information Technology and help to deliver the departments overall strategy in the short and long term.
- Liaise with the Technical Account Managers, Development Manager and the QA Test Manager to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standards and quality.
- Manage the team of Business Analyst while ensuring their personal development plan is achieved.
- Assign individual BAs to specific projects or tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate in the production and agreement of the Solution Design; incorporating the Business, IT, Technical and external vendor’s input.
- Ensure that the knowledge base is transitioned from the projects team into the business; both IT and business users.
- Identify and have a good working relationship with all stakeholders and business users involved within any project implementation.
- Ensure required transition requirement such as training for any project is well documented and planned for
- Support and coach team members through the Bank’s Business Analysis standards and processes.
- Supporting the PM with the quality gate processes to ensure that deliverables and the project stays on track and to budget.
- Identification and management of any risk or issues which may be noted during the project’s life span
- Line management and personal development responsibilities for BA resource team.
- Work with the Technical Account Managers in resource allocation for the projects in flight and in the future pipeline.
- Provide guidance and direction in capturing the business requirements, stakeholder requirements, solution requirements, business process flow.
- Provide guidance and direction in the creation of required project documentation by either the project framework or the PM.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Master’s Degree, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 6+ years of program management and business analysis experience
- 5+ years of management experience with 2+ years in a senior management role.
- 10+ years of experience in managing relationships with internal business customers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply