TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
Our increased competence enables us to deliver world class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast growing organization with a young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics/Warehouse Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Maintain stock and keep accurate records
- Ensure that warehouse activities are conducted in accordance with company procedures, quality management systems and industry best practices.
- Logistics / Warehouse officer required immediately in Port Harcourt, Nigeria to provide operational support to the Supply Chain team. This is a great opportunity with room for growth for the right individual.
- Coordinate and track all air and sea freight consignments
- Liaise with freight agents and customs brokers and ensure goods are cleared from ports in a timely manner.
- Receiving, consolidating and warehousing shipments as needed
- Oversee customer deliveries and ensure delivery notes are signed and submitted to the supply chain manager
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 7th February, 2020.