Marikech Limited is a vibrant and innovative human resources development company that was incorporated in the year 2016 as an indigenous outsourcing company in Lagos.
We are urgently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision,
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations,
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization,
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures,
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements,
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security,
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system,
- Prepare annual budget,
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies,
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly(IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc).
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager,
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices,
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives,
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators(KPIs),
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases,
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff,
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- BSc degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
Job Title: Financial Manager
- We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action,
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take,
- Maintain the financial health of the organization,
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans,
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances,
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities,
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met,
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget,
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained,
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager,
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst,
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns,
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used,
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles,
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations,
- BSc in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
Job Title: Kitchen Manager
- We are looking for a Kitchen Manager to supervise daily kitchen activities and manage our kitchen staffs and guide them to deliver quality food on time.
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders,
- Supervise food prep and cooking,
- Check food plating and temperature,
- Establish portion sizes,
- Schedule kitchen staff shifts,
- Price menu items in collaboration with the Restaurant Manager,
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment,as needed
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques,
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices(e.g. in refrigerators),
- Keep weekly and monthly cost reports,
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area.
- Proven work experience as a Kitchen Manager, Restaurant Manager or Head Chef,
- Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients,
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes,
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Conflict management abilities,
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment,
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th January, 2020.