XGO Technology Limited is a professional Logistics Service provider that consists of integrated, comprehensive transport solutions helping Clients get their products or goods to the right customer at the right time and at the right cost.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Phone Engineer
- We currently seek to hire a Phone Engineer, who will be responsible for troubleshooting, performing tests, maintaining and repairing telecommunications products and accessories.
- This position is a mid level position.
- Troubleshoot to identify root cause of faults for all Phones
- Repair faults identified on devices and provide after-sales services
- Perform quality checks on products and accessories before returning to customers.
- Observe safety precautions in systems maintenance and repairs.
- Escalate complex repairs / faults to the appropriate parties.
- Ensure that all pertinent repair and testing tools and appliances are in proper working condition.
- Provide a high level of technical customer service support
- Must have in-depth knowledge of CDMA, GSM and other relevant phone technologies. Must be proficient in the use of the computer, both hardware and software, and peripheral devices used in the repair of cellphones.
- Basic appreciation of relevant measuring instruments.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time management and organization skills. Result oriented and quality-focused disposition
- A good Degree in any Technical / Engineering or related field
- 1 – 3 years experience in a similar role from a Telecoms company.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We are currently seeking to recruit a Sales Promoter to take charge of market research and sales of FMCG products.
- The right candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable reaching out to potential customers in order to help the company meet and surpass business expectations.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Establish a positive image and convince consumers to use our products/services
- Make sales of the company’s product in designated locations.
- Follow up with customers and providing guidance on product selection
- Consistently build product knowledge and deliver this knowledge in an engaging way
- Meet daily targets and submitting sales reports
- Arrange merchandise to look tidy and attractive to customers
- Engage in meaningful interactions and building good relationship with customers.
- Minimum of OND in any relevant field.
- 2 – 3 years proven experience as a Promoter
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Promoter preferably in the Phones and Electronics companies
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for success
- Customer oriented approach
- Self-motivation with a results-driven approach.
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are in need of Store Keepers for immediate employment.
- 1 year experience in the same or a similar position.
- Minimum Qualification: SSCE / OND.
N50,000 / month.
Job Title: Chef
Duration: One (1) Month
- We currently seek to hire a Chef who will be responsible for preparing a wide variety of Chinese cuisine.
- Plan menus according to employers’ needs and diet restrictions.
- Supervise the Kitchen Assistant in shopping for kitchen supplies and equipment.
- Prepare meals on time and ensure prompt delivery
- Ensure all food preparation meets standards
- Ensure Stocking and cleaning of kitchen and cooking utensils.
- Ensure safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen are observed
- 1-3 years experience as a Chef with specialty in Asian (particularly Chinese) Cuisine.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Dedicated to food quality control
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge of proper food handling and good hygiene standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position eg: “Phone Engineer” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.