GOFA & Associates – Our client, a prestigious hotel operating within Abuja, is looking to employ candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- As a front desk officer, you will be the “Face” of the hotel for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary materials
- Greeting and welcoming visitors as they approach the front desk
- Answering questions and addressing complaints
- Answer incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Monitor supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor expenses and cost
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Adept problem solver and decision maker
- Excellent communicator both orally and written
Job Title: Housekeeper
- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Front desk Officer/Abuja”or “Housekeeper” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 1st February, 2020.