Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance. We are recruiting for professional sales staff across Nigeria on behalf of a top company in the insurance sector
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Driver
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean
- Using Google app to determine the best route
- Driving clients daily to their desired destinations
Requirements and Skills
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be within the ages of 25-45 years.
- Must reside within Surulere and environs
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must know how to drive Manual /Automatic
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience as a driver
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI.
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Driver – Surulere” as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Spy Police Driver
- Dealing peacefully with unforeseen circumstances or delays while driving.
- Ensuring the safety of those who are travelling with him/ her in the vehicle.
- Must exercise defensive driving skills while on the road to prevent accident.
- Must observe strict company rules, regulation and policies.
- Performing any other task that may be assigned by the line manager
- Daily pick–up of manager at their place of residence.
- Driving manager to business meetings as well as social functions.
- Maintaining vehicle cleanliness both inside and outside on a daily basis
- Ensuring prompt servicing of vehicles when needed through vehicle maintenance personnel approved by the manager.
- Keeping track of general maintenance schedules, like car tyre condition, car papers renewals, oil gauge etc.
- Must have undergone training as a spy driver
- Should reside in Ikoyi, Obalende & Lekki axis.
- Should be willingly to travel when required.
- Might be required to work on Saturdays.
- Must know how to drive Manual / Automatic
- Minimum of SSCE
- At least six (6) years of experience as a driver
- A valid Nigerian Driver. LASDRI license with an excellent driving record
- Excellent knowledge of routes and road signs.
- Good communication skills; should be able to read and write
- Must be reliable, punctual, time conscious and flexible.
- Should understand and observe all state & highway safety codes and regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Spy Police Driver – Lagos” as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Male Admin Assistant
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to assist in running daily Administrative Operations of the company.
Requirements / Skills
- Good and effective communication skills (Speaking, Listening & Writing)
- Male candidate only.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A minimum of a Diploma Certificate or OND in any related field
- Attention to details
- Experience as an office assistant will be an advantage
Terms of Payment
- Overtime: N200 per hour starts reading from 6:00pm
- HMO, Leave Allowance, Pension part of the package.
- Net pay: N40,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Office Assistant – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Professional Sales Staff
Locations: Lagos, Benin and Enugu
- Willing and passionate about Sales
- Experienced sales person in the insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be a degree holder HND / B.Sc. in any course of study and class of degree
- 26 years and above.
- Commission it tied to every transaction / deal you are able to close successfully.
- Opportunity to be converted as full term employee will be based on performance.
- The client is willing to pay N40,000 base pay and increment will be performance driven.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “PSS LAGOS, PSS BENIN AND PSS ENUGU” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2020.