Conceptual Integrated Consult – Our client, a nascent law firm in Lekki is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
- We are looking for a young and competent male lawyer with the ability to provide timely and effective service to clients.
- The ideal candidate must have proven experience in corporate commercial practice and Litigation.
- Conduct legal research.
- Conduct due diligence searches.
- Draft and provide legal assistance in negotiation and interpretation of broad range of agreements.
- Draft and review legal documents.
- Develop strategies towards the conduct of Clients’ cases.
- Schedule and administer full debriefing of Clients as well as pre-trial briefings.
- Monitor legal risk in property documentation and advise organization accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and property transactions.
Qualification and Competencies
- Ability to work independently.
- Effective team player.
- Minimum of LLB degree and not less than 3 years post call experience.
- Strong clients focus and good eye for details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Service and solution orientated personality with keen perception of legal, commercial / marketing and policy related implications.