Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a group of company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Associate (Litigation)
- Offer advice on the law, legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues.
- Attend and represent the firm at client meetings.
- Draw up contracts and other legal documents.
- Represent clients in Courts where required.
- Product liability litigation caseload and other cases of company-wide significance
- Develop and execute litigation strategy, manage discovery obligations, manage outside counsel, determine proper case disposition, and monitor litigation
- Maintain good client relationship skills, gaining clients’ confidence and that of other professionals.
- Minimum of LL.B, BL and LL.M with not less than Second Class Upper (Class Degree)
- Minimum of 7 years post NYSC experience as a LEGAL ASSOCIATE with practicing experience in related firms.
- Preferrably Male Candidates
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Legal Associate” as email subject.
Application Deadline 4th February, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidate would be contacted.
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
- Daily / regular review / check of posting done by Finance staff on a next day basis to facilitate early detection of errors.
- Continuous review of processes in order to ensure that inherent process gaps that could lead to error and fraud are closed out immediately once noticed.
- Fixed assets verification.
- Review and ensure compliance to regulations and laws governing the sector.
- To check and ensure that all statutory deductions and taxes are remitted as and when due.
- To render weekly exceptions report with appropriate recommendations.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the DMD/MD
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 35 Years of age with not less than 7 yrs as an INTERNAL CONTROL MANAGER
- Professional Certification is required. E.g ACA, ICAN e.t.c
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word) to: email@example.com using “Internal Control Manager” as the email subject
Application Deadline 7th February, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidate would be shortlisted