Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigeria Customer Service Specialist
Ref Id: LAG00007
Job: Supply Chain Management
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Position Purpose & Summary
- To lead Customer Service Operations in related Region.
40% Order / Contract and Operation Management:
- Monitoring and reporting of the goods and import costs on a regular basis and monitoring the reporting of nonconformities to the relevant units immediately
- Customer orders / changes / cancellations to be managed in accordance with the procedures.
- To ensure that the accumulated customer orders that have not been shipped on time can be resolved within the framework of FIBI Operations Department responsibilities.
- planning / demand planners/customer service in different BUs/ Account Managers
- Ensure that the customer database and logistics blocks are consistent and up-to-date with different BUs
- In case of lack of stock and product allocations of customer orders ordination should be done with production
- Follow-up / support customer contracts backlogs in the system every 2 weeks with sending a mail to all Account Managers / Sales Managers
30% Customer Management:
- Leading the implementation of innovations and developments in the department’s business and processes
- Measurement and continuous improvement of performance with KPIs
- To take all necessary measures and actions in order to have a high degree of relevance to the department in periodic customer satisfaction surveys.
- Owning and improving the customer complaints management process
- Responsibility for entering, processing and monitoring of complaints in a timely and complete manner
30% Strategy and Planning:
- Play an active role in the development of systems and tools used
- Keeping the Department Process flow charts and procedures up-to-date
- To support forecasting file to be filled by Account Managers / Sales Managers on time monthly.
- Development of good practices with alternative ways to increase efficiency of import logistics
- At least 3-4 years work experience in the relevant field
- Detailed information about import, customs rules, foreign trade, banking legislation and sea / land transport
- A graduate of Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, International Relations, Foreign Trade or related fields.
- Strong communication
- Having good English & mother language (speaking & writing)
- Be aware of changing regulations and constantly update and improve in their field.
- Cost calculation information and analytical perspective
- We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
- In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline Not Specified.