BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full time
- As a Business Analyst, you will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing
- To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- As a Business Analyst, you will be acting as the key interface between the users and the project manager they gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Facilitate agile planning meetings and manage review meetings with stakeholders.
- Prioritize backlogs and discuss the prioritization criteria with stakeholders.
- Manage daily standups and unblock any issues that might affect daily work for the team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- 3 years (Preferred).
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 25th January, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.