Arion Energy Services Limited – Our client, an International Oil & Gas company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA / QC Inspector
- As QA/QC Inspector, You will be required to perform quality-related activities that will support the delivery of projects in line with the specified project quality requirements through implementation of quality assurance processes, monitoring and control of the project activities for compliance with specifications and plans by contractors / subcontractors and staff.
- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Schedule and conduct internal and external audits processes for vendor/subcontractors accordingly.
- Monitor and review information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Ensure and evaluate compliance with laws, regulations, codes or standards to company processes.
- Plan and conduct QMS Internal Audits & Management/Process Reviews.
- Review and interpret NDT results from welding activities.
- Review all Subcontractor/Vendor quality data to ensure compliance with company standard specifications, all engineering/technical/quality document but not limited to Drawing, Specifications, external supplied works instruction, Quality plan and Quality procedures.
- Ensure all personnel within his charge are fully conversant with and understand all relevant procedures.
- Generate and oversee the issuance of all QA/QC related documentation and final project dossier documentation.
- Agreeing proposed corrective actions with relevant departmental Manager and liaison on all matters arising from a Non-Conformance till close out.
- Review fabrication and build records ensuring that they are consistent with specification, are acceptable and are progressively compiled to be available at equipment handover.
- Witness FAT, EFAT and SIT, Perform final quality check prior to acceptance.
- Assist in Verification, Monitoring and Close-out of Punch List items.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Sc.) in Mechanical, Electrical/Instrument and Civil Engineering. Additionally, successfully passed ISO 9001 and ISO Lead Assessor certifications are an added advantage.
- 10+ years of drilling QA/QC inspecting experience working for major Oil & Gas companies.
- CSWIP 3.1 an advantage; ASNT level II in RFI, UT, PT, MT or equivalent;
- Must be computer literate.
Job Title: Mooring Master
- As Mooring Master, you will act as the company representative on export tankers. You will liaise with government representatives and officials during exports to ensure efficient, coordinated export activities are achieved.
- Responsible for loading/discharge planning and control
- Act as Terminal Representative on board, coordinating all transfer operations.
- Proactively lead and reinforce Health, Environment and Safety standards in all aspects of the marine and mooring operations.
- Follow up of the class certification of the FPSO.
- Perform export tanker arrival safety inspection and ensures compliance of export tankers, Masters, Officers and crew with company requirements.
- Direct supervision of the deck and cargo crew.
- Keep up to date the terminal regulations and operational & safety procedures.
- Orders and keeps track of terminal’s equipment and spare parts.
- Receiving delegation for structural work and repairs supervision.
- Experience Minimum of Ten (10) years’ experience in marine transportation, offshore terminals, mooring and cargo transfer operations.
- Unlimited Class 1 Deck License with an appropriate dangerous cargo endorsement (Crude Oil).
- Valid Class 1 (Master Mariner) Certificate of Competence.
- Must have served in a senior capacity on board tankers > 20,000 GRT during their sea going career for at least 36 months.
- Skilled in the ship handling of large tankers.
- Offshore Marine Terminal operations.
- Proven ability to co-ordinate loading/ discharging of vessels.
- Exceptional leadership and mentoring skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Job Title: Marine Compliance Coordinator
- Validate the quality, safety and security systems of the company and the vessel fleet always; ascertain its compliance with the industry and the company standards.
- Pay regular visit to vessels for physical inspections to ensure all statutory /regulatory and compliance requirements are in place.
- Conduct onboard training, pre-vetting inspection and participate in the vetting inspections onboard the company managed vessels.
- Review and modify procedures and instructions where necessary to improve Safety Management System.
- Work with the Group Risk Management team to identify the inherent risks and implement controls to mitigate them.
- Follow up on all documentations to ensure all regulatory requirements in terms of certifications, authorization, procedures and regulations are complied with strictly.
- Process all DPR / Regulatory Barging permits.
- Plan, monitor and co-ordinate the vessels’ survey & audit schedule.
- Maintain corrective action register for all marine related audits and inspections as well following up on same.
- Monitor Flag State Control (NIMASA) on vessels Survey and Audit result.
- Manage and keep the updated list of publications required onboard the vessels and advise on a Company standard to follow.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by your Line Manger.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience, some of which must be onboard a vessel on a Captain’s career path.
- A Nigerian with very good relationship with NIMASA, DPR, Navy etc.
- A Captain or former Captain, this will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with marine standards and National / international regulations.
- Knowledge of multiple types of offshore support vessels and operations.
- Understanding of marine technologies appropriate to the Oil and Gas industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and engagement skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Job Title: Marine Surveyor & GIS Cartographer
- We are looking to hire a Marine Surveyor & GIS Cartographer. You will provide Marine Survey, GIS analysis, design and development for several marine projects.
Marine Survey Services:
- Inspection and calibration of Survey Equipment for seabed and Rig Positioning survey.
- Inspecting and monitoring Seabed and Rig move survey.
- Inspecting land survey services in onshore facility Areas e.g. Dredging and as-built survey.
- Accuracy Evaluation (QA/QC) of completed as-built/Detail Survey.
- Critical assessment of in-service marine surveying contractors and bidders during technical evaluation exercise.
- Advising Vessel captains on positions/locations when called-up.
- Participating in Rig/Barge Move Risk Assessment meetings.
Geographic Information System (GIS):
- Data migration from CAD to GIS.
- Database Management System using Microsoft Access (DBMS)
- Writing Short programming languages for label expressions in ArcMap.
- Symbology Creation for surface/sub-surface feature class.
- Creation of different types of template for easy map production.
- Geo-referencing and digitization of satellite imageries for data extraction.
- Data clean-up for dangles, duplicates, overlaps and gaps.
- Database update using data from As-built survey, Rig move survey and seabed survey.
- Updating online information database.
- Satellite image Processing and project mapping.
- Barge positioning mapping.
- Rigmove approach mapping.
- Plotting and creating maps from coordinates.
- Converting geographical coordinates to rectangular coordinates.
- Printing of Charts for all the vessels and all the departments.
- Data reconciliation with various departments involved in offshore installation project.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Surveying & Geoinformatics, Geography, Cartography or other closely related field.
- 5+ years’ relevant offshore experience in a reputable IOC.
- 2+ years of work experience designing and conducting spatial analysis in GIS software tools and applications.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
Job Title: Barge Master
- As Barge Master, you will be responsible for ensuring that the station keeping, and marine systems are operated safely and effectively, and in a way which re-enforces company values and assures the integrity, reliability and compliance of the asset.
- Delegate and assign the work to the barge crew.
- Supervise safety drills and emergency team training, ensuring that they are carried out in accordance to the company’s expectations.
- Where there is no appointed Safety Officer on the vessel, to act as Safety Officer.
- Organise the workload of the deck crew, ensuring safe, efficient and effective operations.
- Will be responsible for ensuring that all key personnel involved in the barge move receive a detailed briefing prior to the commencement of barge-move operations.
- Inspect and maintain all lifting appliances onboard and keep register of all lifting equipment up to date.
- Maintain the marine certification and paperwork, ensuring that it is kept in date.
- Maintain marine planned maintenance including all marine, firefighting, and lifesaving equipment.
- Ensure Marine and Control Room logs are maintained correctly.
- Maintain regular contact with and instruct the standby vessel of operational requirements.
- Comply with the Permit to Work System, ensuring compliance within the Marine department.
- Responsible for Lifting and Rigging Operations, including maintenance and certification of equipment and appliances and planning and risk assessments of tasks.
- Responsibility as department head for ensuring that all operational & first-line maintenance activities strictly adhere to safe system of work, all contractors and vendors are adequately supervised and time managed.
- Liaise with the client and office on all matters concerning the barge move.
- At least 10 years’ experience in offshore industry working with major Oil & Gas companies.
- STCW Reg ll/2 (Chief Mate) + experience in an FPSO supervisory position.
- Tanker Endorsement (Oil).
- Experience as a Barge Master on board a drilling vessel is desirable.
- Must be a qualified barge master.
- Ability to make rational decisions in high pressure situations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating “QA / QC Inspector” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 11th February, 2020.