Coleman Cables and Wires is committed to manufacturing consistent quality wires and cables that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We ensure continual improvement of our processes and services delivery through staff development, motivation and creation of a conducive work environment towards achieving utmost customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical / Electronics Engineer
- Electrical engineer needed to work in the factory.
- HND/BSC qualifications
- 3-5 years working experience
- Age range (27 35 years)
- Should have good knowledge of industrial electrical machine maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Degree certificate / equivalent in Engineering or any science course
- Minimum of two years working
- Experience in cable manufacturing industries
- Male only
- Not older than 35 years
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- HND / BSC qualification
- 3 to 5 years working experience
- Age Range (27- 35yrs)
- Good knowldge of industrial mechanical machines maintenance
- Ability to read and interprete mechanical drawings. good knowledge of diesel / gas generators.
Job Title: Plumber
- OND / WAEC Technical / C&G
- 3 to 5 Years Experience
- Age range(25-32YEARS)
- Good knowledge of industrial plumbing and pipe-fitting work.
- Ability to work on domestic plumbing and pipe fitting jobs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 6th February, 2020.