Jofad Consulting Limited – Our client, a top leading Mortgage Bank in Abuja, Nigeria is looking to hire a young and vibrant candidate to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
- Review systems operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Remain conscious at all time (during and after the development cycle) of security implication of software implementation and take appropriate action to protect the software and the Enterprise from vulnerabilities.
- Designing, developing, and installing software solutions
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas and proffer adequate remediation identified challenges
- Adhere to the dictates of the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Self-learner and independent:
- Knowledge of internet and web protocols and standards.
- Desirable knowledge of software development best practices including version and release management, continuous test, integration and delivery.
- Knowledge in test-driven development, agile methodologies, cloud architectures, APIs and/or DevOps; is desirable and could be a key differentiator.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrable ability to implement solutions to complex problems in front end, back end and mobile platforms.
- At least 5 years of experience developing applications preferably in a Microsoft environment.
- Working experience with databases such as SQL and Oracle
- Experience in designing mobile & cloud architectures
- Familiarity with defensive and secure programming techniques
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Relevant certifications and membership of professional bodies.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
Application Deadline 24th January, 2020.
Job Title: Legal Officer
The ideal candidate will:
- Under the supervision of the Head of legal Services, be required to liaise and interface with other units / departments.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Previous work experience in the Mortgage Sub-sector or Property Practice in a reputable Law Firm will be an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years post call experience.
- LLB (Hons); BL
- Good knowledge of commercial law practice especially in drafting & reviewing mortgage legal documentations.
- Good knowledge of Real Estate / Property Law Practice.
Demands of the Job:
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines
Application Deadline 21st January, 2020.
Job Title: Senior Financial Officer
- The ideal candidate will under the supervision of the Chief Finance Officer will be responsible for maintaining accounting records and documents, preparing management accounts, preparing and monitoring the annual budget, computing and monitoring operating ratios, tax management, general ledger management among others.
- Professional certification as a chartered accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor of Science in Accountancy from a recognized academic institution with five (5) years of relevant professional experience;
- Experience in accounting, Nigerian tax, budgeting and financial reporting.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is highly imperative
- Managing and sharing knowledge
- Delivering results
- Integrity and transparency
- Inclusion and respect for diversity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2020.