Nase City College of Education (NCCOE) is a newly established private College of Education
The Governing Council of Nase City College of Education (NCCOE) Malamin GRA, Gboko Benue State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post below:
Job Title: Registrar
Location: Gboko, Benue State
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative officer of the College and shall be responsible to the Provost for the day to day administrative work of the College.
- He/she acts in advisory capacity on rules, regulations and procedures of the college and keeps custody of the college records and documents
- Candidate for the post of Registrar must be registered and licences by Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Candidates for the post of Registrar must demonstrate evidence of strong Academic and Administrative leadership initiative and creativity in policy formulation, good human relations and positive managerial attributes.
- The main duties of the Registrar are as obtained in the Nigerian Colleges of Education.
Qualification & Experience
- A minimum of good Honours Degree in Arts/Social Sciences/Education with at least (10) years cognate experience and (6) years for Master’s Degree holder; Proficient in ICT packages; Be visionary and a goal getter.
Terms of Appointment
- The appointment for the posts of Registrar shall be for a tenure of four (4) years in the first instance, but may be eligible for reappointment for a second and final term of four (4) years based on satisfactory performance.
Competitive and negotiable and as will be determined from time to time by the Governing Council.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Four (4) copies of their application with photocopies of their credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting among others the following:
- Present employer, post and salary.
- List of Publications (if any)
- Other relevant activities outside Current Employment
- Other details that would be added advantage
- Extra Curriculum activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Desired Date and place of Birth
- Permanent home address
- Contact address, postal address, GSM Number(s) and E-mail Address.
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of Children
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academics Professional Qualification Obtained including Membership of Professional Bodies.
- Work Experience, including full details of former and present position.
All applications and other correspondence addressed to the Provost should be submitted under confidential cover with the envelope sealed and marked “Post of Registrar” to reach the Office of:
Nase City College of Education (NCCOE),
Malamin GRA Gboko,
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.
- In addition, applicants should request their referees to forward reports on them to same address within the stipulated period.
- Only candidates short-listed for the interview would be acknowledged.