Pavoreal Industries Limited, a subsidiary of Hazon Holdings, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Manager
Purpose of Role
- To support Pavoreal business objectives through the effective management of designated sales territory
- Ensure delivery of full territory depletion and total outlet activation standards & program executions within the retail sales territory
- To Manages a team of Van Sales Supervisors (VSS) and Van Sales Representatives (VSRs) across a territory
- To collate & submit Daily Route Activity Report (DRAR)
- Develop daily sales plan with the objective to review daily achievement and whether or not necessary to carry forward today’s target to the following day.
- Accompany VSR during Calls to maximize route effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded on VSR truck on time daily before trucking out.
- Ensure VSR Sell’s all recommended SKUs in correct quantities to all outlets achieves volume target
- Support VSR during merchandising while selling in outlets
- Ensure VSR and other Sales Personnel adhere to assigned JP
- Ensure full delivery of the territory business objectives – including depletion volumes through sell-out from distributor to retail channel, market share, distribution scores, etc.
- Lead effective team engagements that increase performance on all called out key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Ensure achievement of outlet execution standards and effective management of promotional activity in assigned outlets within territory to drive incremental depletion
- To carryout Field coaching with Van Sales Reps and Other Sales Personnel
- To drive execution of the Company Sales Drivers/Objectives in Retail outlets
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Solution oriented thinker and an excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Technologically savvy.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain your enthusiasm and energy on the job is essential.
- Graduate with 3 – 5 years core sales experience gained across FMCG or Sales/Consumer Marketing
- Skilled driver with a valid driver’s license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.